Skip to main content

Hush Puppi Narrates his Experience Last Night on his way to Watch Conor vs Mayweather

Related image
Popular Nigerian millionaire based in Malaysia Hushpuppi needs no introduction. The young chap whom many do not know the main source of his wealth shares inspired story of his primary school life of Instagram
He wrote:

“So my friend came to pick me up so we can go watch the MayWeather-Conor fight, That’s how the driver was opening rolls royce door for me anyhow back and forth as we make stops, so there was this point I just got into the car and started laughing out loud and my friend asked me what was funny, I looked at him and got laughing more, I said to him, for whatever reason I don’t know why my mind flashed back to when me and my younger brother used to close from primary school and will walk to the nearest bustop with our torn school uniforms and be asking people in buses, bros or auntie please lap me.
Most of the times we and my brother would reach home separately then my friend looked at me and said what’s funny about that then I looked at him and said, now I can afford a rolls royce and we started laughing together. I know a lot of y’all out there can relate with this story, a lot of you have your struggles in the past or even presently, just know it don’t start good don’t mean it won’t end good, your destiny is in your own hands, take charge of it and rewrite your destiny.
U was born poor don’t mean u have to die poor, there’s always a chance for you to become better. May God bless all the strangers that have helped me one way or the other as a child struggling through those hard times, that’s why I don’t stop helping people either I know them or not.”
See Below :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'My parents were disgusted at the sight of me when I got pregnant for Flavour' - Anna Banner opens up, admits she still loves the singer

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and mother of one, Anna Banner, opened up about getting pregnant, having a baby and fighting for Flavour's love with another woman. Speaking to  Punch  about the moment she got pregnant, she said she was devastated and her parents couldn't bear to look at her for some time.. “I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made. I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step.” Speaking about how fell in love and got pregnant for Flavour, Anna said; “...

Shocking! Suspected Yahoo Boy Arrested In Ilorin After He Released Maggot Instead of Sperm In A Lady’s Private Part

Wetin our eyes no go see for this country because of money? You see them with Plenty Blings on their Neck, looking fresh and Cruising Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche all around time. Most greedy and foolish ladies run after them and young boys wishing to be like them without thinking of what they do in the corner of their houses to get those ill gotten money. A News just got to us today that a 24 years old “ Lukmon Anifowoshe ” who resides in ilorin was arrested today after having Sex with a lady she carried from the club to spend the night with*Name Withheld* before the ugly incident happened. The Suspected Internet fraudster  released handful of Maggot into the ladies pussy instead of Sperm . Lukmon confirmed he was aware and the lady in question has been used and will die very soon. The heartless boy has been detained and will be charged to court as the lady in question struggle for her dear life. We’ll update you guys as soon as we have more info. ADVICE TO...

“You Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool” – Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date.. Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip. Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers.. He said; “You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that’s why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted.. Who are you to say a thing like that, that’s pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics.. If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street wit...