Skip to main content

List Of Schools Whose 2017/2018 Post UTME Forms Are Out in Nigeria

Image result for universities in nigeria
Abia State University Post Utme Screening Form
Federal University Gusau 2017/2018 Pre-NCE Admission Form On Sale.
Covenant University Announces Post UTME Supplementary Screening Date – 2017/2018
Micheal Otedola College of Education Affiliation Programme Post-UTME Screening 2017/2018
Tai Solarin Postpone UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise
University Of Ibadan (MOCPED Affiliate) UTME/DE Admission Form On Sale.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic 2017/2018 Admission Form On Sale.
Anambra State University Postgraduate Admission Form On Sale.
Bells University Selection Interview Schedule For Jamb/DE Applicants 2017/18
Edo State University 2017/2018 Admission Form On Sale
Ekiti State University 2017/2018 admission form
Abia State Polytechnic ND (PT/Evening) Admission Form 2017/2018 On Sale.
Abia State Polytechnic Pre-ND Admission Form 2017/2018 On Sale.

Comment on other admission forms for 2017/2018 you know around you,lets help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I’m Proud of You” – Peace Hyde says to self after Appointment as Forbes Africa Head of Digital Media & Partnerships

Congratulations are in order for media personality and business journalist  Peace Hyde  as she has been appointed as the Head of Digital Media and Strategic Partnerships for  Forbes Africa . Hyde, who is currently the West Africa correspondent for the business publication, will be heading the recently launched  www.forbesafrica.com  platform. Following the appointment, Hyde  shared this inspiring note to herself on her Instagram: Dear Self, I know you struggle sometimes but in case I don’t tell you enough, I’m PROUD OF YOU. Thank you for being so strong and transparent, people see your heart even when you feel like it is invisible. Thank you for never being afraid to DREAM and trust GOD’S PROCESS in your life. You are always trying to be the best YOU can be, and although you get discouraged at times you TRUST God has your back and will not allow you to FAIL. I appreciate your heart and your stubbornness. Your WILLINGNESS to love and sta...