Skip to main content

My husband cannot afford my underwear, wife tells court


divorce-seeking housewife, Amina Sulaiman, on Thursday told an Ilorin Area Court that her husband, Ibrahim Babaoja, could not even afford the cost of her underwear.
Amina, in her testimony, begged the court to dissolve their seven years marriage because her husband refused to take proper care of her.
She told the court that she had been saddled with all the family responsibilities, which had become unbearable for her.
“Our marriage is blessed with two children, but to eat in the house is a problem. “He will not pay the children’s school fees; he cannot even afford to give me money for my underwear.
“There is always chaos in the house and I can no longer bear it or tolerate his attitude and lack of care.
“I pray the court to put an end to this marriage,” she begged the court.
The respondent, Babaoja, was not present in court to defend the allegations,
The presiding judge, Mr Abdul Quadri, said that the respondent had earlier sent a letter of consent to divorce.
Quadri ordered the dissolution of the marriage on the ground that both parties had agreed to it.
(NAN)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'My parents were disgusted at the sight of me when I got pregnant for Flavour' - Anna Banner opens up, admits she still loves the singer

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and mother of one, Anna Banner, opened up about getting pregnant, having a baby and fighting for Flavour's love with another woman. Speaking to  Punch  about the moment she got pregnant, she said she was devastated and her parents couldn't bear to look at her for some time.. “I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made. I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step.” Speaking about how fell in love and got pregnant for Flavour, Anna said; “...

Shocking! Suspected Yahoo Boy Arrested In Ilorin After He Released Maggot Instead of Sperm In A Lady’s Private Part

Wetin our eyes no go see for this country because of money? You see them with Plenty Blings on their Neck, looking fresh and Cruising Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche all around time. Most greedy and foolish ladies run after them and young boys wishing to be like them without thinking of what they do in the corner of their houses to get those ill gotten money. A News just got to us today that a 24 years old “ Lukmon Anifowoshe ” who resides in ilorin was arrested today after having Sex with a lady she carried from the club to spend the night with*Name Withheld* before the ugly incident happened. The Suspected Internet fraudster  released handful of Maggot into the ladies pussy instead of Sperm . Lukmon confirmed he was aware and the lady in question has been used and will die very soon. The heartless boy has been detained and will be charged to court as the lady in question struggle for her dear life. We’ll update you guys as soon as we have more info. ADVICE TO...

“You Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool” – Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date.. Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip. Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers.. He said; “You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that’s why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted.. Who are you to say a thing like that, that’s pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics.. If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street wit...