Skip to main content

Nigerian Rapper, Rugggedman Release His Own Version Of Buhari’s Speech

Nigerian Musician Rugggedman has just released his own version of president muhammadu buhari’s speech he gave a couple of days ago.
Read below:
Fellow Nigerians, I thank you all for your prayers, messages, visits and most especially your patience.
I know it has not been easy but God be praised we are all alive to see today.
I know and hear the VP has been doing a great job, so great that I feared he would take my job from me (laughs).
I am glad to be back home and I am ready to hit the ground running.
I have a few things i will like to start with and they are
1. For obvious reasons i will make sure Nigerian hospitals are renovated, upgraded and new ones built so that we do not need to go abroad for health care and fund other country’s economy.
Infact Nigerian hospitals from henceforth will be so up to standard that the Queen of England will come here for medical care.
2. I will ensure doctors, nurses, teachers and our forces salaries are increased and paid on time, because these people i mentioned play a huge role in any country’s progress.
3. I will ensure that all closed schools will be ‘re opened with immediate effect, so that all the true leaders of tomorrow will stop seeing prostitution, cyber crime (yahoo) and other type of fast money schemes as the only way to survive.
(MAKE SURE ON THE 2ND AND 3RD OF SEPTEMBER YOU ARE AT TROY LOUNGE BESIDE ORIENTAL HOTEL LEKKI FOR RUGGEDMANS RUGGED PREMIER LEAGUE.)
4. I will ensure that all looters found guilty, will be prosecuted and jailed accordingly to deter others who have any plans to embezzle the Nations funds.
5. I will ensure that our aged citizens get their pensions paid immediately, because they worked hard for our dear country Nigeria.
6. I will ensure that the minimum wage is increased.
7. Please no unnecessary public holiday celebrations because of my return. Don’t waste tax payers money.
8. I will ensure that any group or groups that are trying to cause chaos in our beloved country will be dealt with accordingly. Be you from the North, East ,West or South.
We will meet with and discuss issues bothering any group and by Gods grace find lasting solutions to them.
9. I will ensure that no man or woman who is an ex convict or who has been involved in any case of embezzlement, will be given a political ticket to run for any office. You can not give the lion a goat to look after.
10. We will look into reducing the ridiculous salaries and benefits government officials are getting. Those monies will go a long way in helping our economy.
11. I will ensure that any officer that is guilty of unlawfully harrassing, assaulting or arresting a Nigerian citizen will be severely and publicly dealt with and dismissed. You are to protect the citizens and not molest them.
12. I see and read all the social media comments aimed at me. Both the good and the bad and I understand your grievances.
The same way I understand the grieviances of those clamouring for me to return or resign.
Social media is like the tongue. The same tongue that spits venom at you today, can be used to praise you to high heavens tomorrow.
I am here to get the latter.
That is why last but not the least, I will like to apologise to my great citizens of Nigeria for the silence while I was away. It was due to personal reasons. I apologise and I am back to work and bring the very needed change you voted me into office for.
Let us work.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool” – Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date.. Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip. Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers.. He said; “You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that’s why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted.. Who are you to say a thing like that, that’s pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics.. If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street wit...

FG And ASUU Meet Today To Resolve Strike

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, will on Tuesday (today) meet with the President and executive members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities in Abuja to resolve the lingering strike by the union. A statement from Deputy Director (Press), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Samuel Olowookere, on Monday night, said the government delegation at the meeting would include the ministers of Education and Finance, Chairman, National Income Salaries and Wages Commission, Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission and the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress. Our correspondent had on Monday reported exclusively that the Federal Government would meet with ASUU leadership this week to resolve the strike which had paralysed academic activities in public universities across the country. The union leaders were expected to brief the government delegation on the resolutions reached on the offers made by the Federal Government during the last meeti...

I can’t tell if heads will roll- Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo speaks on SGF/NIA probe

Shortly after submitting the report from the investigation committee on the allegations of fraud leveled against suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Babachir Lawal and the Director General of the National Intelligence Agency NIA, Ayo Oke, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who chaired the committee, spoke with state house correspondents. He refused to give any information regarding the suggestions made by the committee, adding that he cannot tell if heads would roll following the recommendations the committee had made in the report. Babachir was investigated for the alleged irregular contracts he awarded while serving as chairman of the Presidential Initiative for the North East PINE while Oke was investigated for the large sum of foreign exchanged found in an apartment in Ikoyi which the NIA is laying claim to. Continue to read the transcribed question and answer session Osinbajo had with newsmen after submitting the report... Q: Your E...