Skip to main content

Let Buhari go back to daura and rest, don’t send him to early grave- Ayo Fayose tells Nigerians, insist he was in coma in the UK






Governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, has asked Nigerians to allow President Buhari go back to his village, Daura in Katsina state to rest so that he would not be sent to his early grave. Reacting to the cancellation of the Federal Executive council meeting, Fayose who spoke at a meeting with some PDP chieftains in his office in Ado Ekiti today, said he has no apologies for all the things he said when President Buhari was on medical vacation in the UK. He maintains that President Buhari was in coma in the UK. 
"Today, they have cancelled the Federal Executive Council meeting. You cannot hide the truth forever, it will reveal itself someday. You cannot continue to deceive Nigerians. Every word that has come out of my mouth before the President returns, I have no apology for them. President Buhari was indeed in coma and one of those who visited him said his recovery is a miracle, that shows that he was indeed very sick. Let Buhari go back to Daura and rest. Don’t send him to an early grave. Buhari is not old enough to be my father, my mother is older than Buhari, he cannot be my father, he can only be my uncle. I am close to 60. I stand by all I have said about the President. We are glad he is back, but don’t over flog him. I am not a sycophant and I stand to speak for Nigeria. Somebody must be able to speak on behalf of the poor masses. This was how they deceived us during the time of Yar’Adua. I am not an hypocrite and I will never be one. This country deserves a very healthy person. The office of the president is not for a sick man. The president is tired and should be allowed to resign and go and rest. I have said it severally and without apologies. Everything I said when the President was away, I stand by them. The president actually went into coma and this was attested to by what one of the governors who visited him when he was abroad said that his recovery was a miracle. When somebody’s recovery is a miracle it simply means something very serious happened to the person. “since the President himself cannot disclose his health status and also the extent of his ailment, it apparently shows that there is so much to hide. Not until civil societies and people like us started making noise. You can’t be our president without us knowing what is happening to you. So, for me, the president went to coma July 6. Today, they can come back and organise rallies and all that; they attested to the fact the President recovered by miracle which we are glad about. We are happy that he is back But when you look physically at the President, you will see that he is emaciated tired and weak.  You don’t have to be president at all cost, when you are tired. You go home."
Speaking further, he said "I don’t want to talk about 2019′ but I want to tell you that Nigeria needs a president that is agile and strong. The job is too much for an individual that does not have what it takes. It is a common saying that health is wealth. Everything is about health. We wish him well and we want him to recover but the President should throw in the towel , resign and go home.  You see they said he would come back and resume in his office, he resumed in his office, they said rats have taken over his office! A presidential office, rats took over his office!  Now they said he is working from home, tomorrow, they would say he is coming from bedroom. All these stories are ending up in a make believe. In a country where you have so much to do, I m not going to be a sycophants here. I am going to be on the side of the common man, the President is tired. I feel for the president like every other elderly persons, or even people who are not elderly. They could be sick. But when it comes to th e issue of governing a country. There is so much responsibility to this and we must equally be able to stand up and say if the president does not have what it takes to continue, he should throw in the towel".
Fayose said he would not honor an invitation to go and greet President Buhari
”I cannot go and greet the president if invited and the reason is that such action would be misinterpreted to be something else. So, it is good for me to wish him well from a distant and be able to tell Nigerians the truth”he said
On the allegations that he vowed to commit suicide if President Buhari returns, Fayose said
"I can’t commit suicide because of an old man. Such are from miscreants on the social media. Let me tell you expressly, why would I commit suicide? I cannot commit suicide because of my mother. Even if they are burying my mother now, I will cleverly stay away from the grave so that I won’t fall into it. I can’t commit suicide because of Buhari. I never said that and will never made such statement. Truth is that the pressure from me and many other Nigerians made the president to return home. They have been treating this matter under the table forgetting that the life of a president is an open book that can be read by everybody and anybody. What I am saying in effect is that it is in the overall interest of everybody that we have a president that is strong enough to do the job, ”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“You Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool” – Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date.. Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip. Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers.. He said; “You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that’s why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted.. Who are you to say a thing like that, that’s pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics.. If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street wit...

FG And ASUU Meet Today To Resolve Strike

The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr. Chris Ngige, will on Tuesday (today) meet with the President and executive members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities in Abuja to resolve the lingering strike by the union. A statement from Deputy Director (Press), Ministry of Labour and Employment, Samuel Olowookere, on Monday night, said the government delegation at the meeting would include the ministers of Education and Finance, Chairman, National Income Salaries and Wages Commission, Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission and the President of the Nigeria Labour Congress. Our correspondent had on Monday reported exclusively that the Federal Government would meet with ASUU leadership this week to resolve the strike which had paralysed academic activities in public universities across the country. The union leaders were expected to brief the government delegation on the resolutions reached on the offers made by the Federal Government during the last meeti...

I can’t tell if heads will roll- Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo speaks on SGF/NIA probe

Shortly after submitting the report from the investigation committee on the allegations of fraud leveled against suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Babachir Lawal and the Director General of the National Intelligence Agency NIA, Ayo Oke, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who chaired the committee, spoke with state house correspondents. He refused to give any information regarding the suggestions made by the committee, adding that he cannot tell if heads would roll following the recommendations the committee had made in the report. Babachir was investigated for the alleged irregular contracts he awarded while serving as chairman of the Presidential Initiative for the North East PINE while Oke was investigated for the large sum of foreign exchanged found in an apartment in Ikoyi which the NIA is laying claim to. Continue to read the transcribed question and answer session Osinbajo had with newsmen after submitting the report... Q: Your E...