Skip to main content

Man Fakes His Kidnap To Obtain N1million From His Wife


Luck has ran out on a man who reportedly faked his own kidnap so that he could obtain money from his wife for his lottery betting.

Policemen in Benue state have arrested a 49 year-old man identified as Clement Silver from Tiv in Benue State but residing at Odozi Street, Agbor for allegedly arranging his own kidnap to fraudulently obtain money from his wife.

He was apprehended by members of Agbor Gha-Ihun security outfit at his hideout beside Camelite Paint, Agbor, Delta state, alongside his accomplice, Mr. Sunday Kibechukwu, 33, who acted as the kidnapper.

The suspect while confessing to the crime said his intention was to force his wife to pay his demand, adding that he needed the money to boost his lottery/betting business (Bet9ja).

He said he was retrenched as a security officer with UBA bank, Agbor, last year, and since then, he has been managing with the lottery/betting business while his wife deals in poultry business.

According to him:-

“I connived with Sunday to frame my kidnap in order to collect money from my wife because I needed it to boost my business with the intention of paying her back after my business improves.

I chose not to ask my wife to loan me the money because I am very convinced that she will not give me the money and the only way for me to achieve this was to frame my kidnap.”
On his part, Sunday who hails from Aniocha North LGA of Delta State, noted that Silver lured him into involving in the crime with a promise to return the money and also give him N10, 000 to treat the injury he sustained while working at a bakery in Boji-Boji Owa.

It was gathered that the suspects after the kidnap had contacted Silver’s wife and demanded a ransom of N1million and directed that the money should be dropped along Benin/Asaba Expressway at Umunede.

In the course of negotiation, she pleaded to pay N300,0000 which they refused. But as fate would have it, Silver was sighted at his hideout and was reported to Agbor Gha-Ihun who quickly moved to arrest the culprits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'My parents were disgusted at the sight of me when I got pregnant for Flavour' - Anna Banner opens up, admits she still loves the singer

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria and mother of one, Anna Banner, opened up about getting pregnant, having a baby and fighting for Flavour's love with another woman. Speaking to  Punch  about the moment she got pregnant, she said she was devastated and her parents couldn't bear to look at her for some time.. “I was demoralised. I was finished! I was frustrated! My parents were disgusted at my sight. It was my cross, so I had to carry it. I decided I was going to keep the baby even if I wasn’t married. It turned out to be the best decision I have made. I am not saying it is good to get pregnant at a young age and have a baby but whatever choices you make, you need to know there are consequences and you have to get ready to face the consequences. I was ready to face mine and I will not advise anybody to get pregnant at a young age. But if you get pregnant, abortion is not the next step.” Speaking about how fell in love and got pregnant for Flavour, Anna said; “...

Shocking! Suspected Yahoo Boy Arrested In Ilorin After He Released Maggot Instead of Sperm In A Lady’s Private Part

Wetin our eyes no go see for this country because of money? You see them with Plenty Blings on their Neck, looking fresh and Cruising Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche all around time. Most greedy and foolish ladies run after them and young boys wishing to be like them without thinking of what they do in the corner of their houses to get those ill gotten money. A News just got to us today that a 24 years old “ Lukmon Anifowoshe ” who resides in ilorin was arrested today after having Sex with a lady she carried from the club to spend the night with*Name Withheld* before the ugly incident happened. The Suspected Internet fraudster  released handful of Maggot into the ladies pussy instead of Sperm . Lukmon confirmed he was aware and the lady in question has been used and will die very soon. The heartless boy has been detained and will be charged to court as the lady in question struggle for her dear life. We’ll update you guys as soon as we have more info. ADVICE TO...

“You Must Be Stupid, You Are A Fool” – Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video)

Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, has in a chat with GoldmyneTV blast singers Mr Eazi and DMW boss, Davido over their most controversial topics till date.. Recall, Mr Eazi had angered Nigerians and Nigerian artistes by saying they are copying his Ghanaian music style, while Davido drew blood after dissing Veteran publisher Dele Momodu during his end of year baby mama drama and Dubai trip. Now, weighing in on the dramas, Eedris has slammed both singers.. He said; “You must be a stupid man, you are a fool.. Number 1 you sound like Ghanaians, that’s why you are accepted that means you are not original but because its an Africans music it means you will be accepted.. Who are you to say a thing like that, that’s pride.. Same thing happened to Davido, dissing Dele Momodu, Dele Momodu made you all what you, they fought for the industry at the same time went into the politics.. If you are think you are very smart and think you have something, work on the street wit...